York St John University is situated on a single campus, across 11 acres of ground and within walking distance to the centre of York. Over the past 10 years, the University has undergone a £100 million transformation, boasting facilities including design studios, TV and film production facilities and editing suites, dance and drama studios, music rooms and a state-of-the-art sports park in addition to a new Students' Union building.
• School of Art, Design and Computer Science
• School of Education
• School of Health Sciences
• School of Humanities, Religion and Philosophy
• School of Languages and Linguistics
• School of Performance and Media Production
• School of Psychological and Social Sciences
• School of Sport
• York Business School
The University works with industry partners across these academic Schools to ensure that you're taught the relevant skills required in the current world of work. There are also opportunities for you to undertake a work placement or study abroad during your degree.
Graduates go on to work across the private and public sectors, with 96% finding work or going into further study within six months of graduating.
August 16, 2018 4:56 am local time