In addition to being paid the real living wage we have an extensive benefits package whcih includes 33 days holiday (inc. Bank Holiday, pro rata for part time) - plus option to buy or sell more, discount packages with over 800 retailers e.g. shopping, utilities and leisure, enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay, health care cash plan, cycle to work schemes, employee assistance programme (giving completely confidential care, support and advice when you need it 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.) Season Ticket Travel Loans. Give as you earn scheme and eye care vouchers.
The Joseph Rowntree Foundation is an independent social change organisation working to solve UK poverty.
Through research, policy, collaboration and practical solutions, we aim to inspire action and change that will create a prosperous UK without poverty, where:
• more people want to solve poverty, understand it and take action
• everyone has a decent, affordable home
• everyone has a good living standard and prospects
• more people find a route out of poverty through work
• more people find a route out of poverty through a better system of social security.